E-Judo

Judo network and forum

Rugby

Davaro

Rugby

Post by Davaro on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Tafftaz my old mate...

What do you say about the game? Was a tough one eh?

Our big youngsters pulled through in the contact areas which probably won us the game.

(Man, that "Land of our Fathers" in full cry is pretty awesome... beautifully sung as always)

http://www.saizenjudo.wozaonline.co.za/

tafftaz

Re: Rugby

Post by tafftaz on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:20 am

Hell of a game. Last try was wayyyyy offside, but better side won. Wales did not look like scoring a try.
    De Villiers is a class act and your back row is massive. I thought our hooker Hibbard was immense in the contact and tackle area.
    But in the end you guys took the opportunities you had and we didn't.
    We are going to struggle for other games now as we have suffered some injuries to key players.

On a side note, the best game I have seen in years was the Boks vs All Blacks in rugby championship. Was awesome game to watch.
    Davaro

Post by Davaro on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:22 pm

True that, but the AB's are simply immense at the moment. I found it strange that France gave them a run last weekend but the French are like that when they turn up on the day...

Sunday we have the Scots and Im hoping for a big score there:twisted: 

http://www.saizenjudo.wozaonline.co.za/

tafftaz

Post by tafftaz on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:59 am

The Scots have their injury problems as well. I think the jocks are going to be a surprise package in the next world cup. They have some talented players coming through.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:28 pm