E-Judo

Judo network and forum


    So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Share
    avatar
    Cichorei Kano

    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 857
    Location : the Holy See

    So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by Cichorei Kano on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:51 am

    As we have apparently been stripped of our old JudoForum dan-rank the time is ripe to reflect about eventual perks of spending our life on a JudoForum. Examples of possible perks could be:


    250 posts: a blue gi suitable for cleaning the toilet with
    500 posts: a free Judo Calender
    750 posts: a burger T-shirt
    1000 posts: a yacht
    2000 posts: a 747

    etc ...


    That being said, things just aren't as much fun anymore without having Stacey breathing down my neck ...


    _________________


    "The world is a republic of mediocrities, and always was." (Thomas Carlyle)
    "Nothing is as approved as mediocrity, the majority has established it and it fixes it fangs on whatever gets beyond it either way." (Blaise Pascal)
    "Quand on essaie, c'est difficile. Quand on n'essaie pas, c'est impossible" (Guess Who ?)
    "I am never wrong. Once I thought I was, and that was a mistake."
    avatar
    ThePieman

    Posts : 263
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by ThePieman on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:41 am

    You win a Goldfish at 100,000 posts!


    _________________
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.
    Dalai Lama

    avatar
    finarashi

    Posts : 469
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Location : Finland

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by finarashi on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:53 am

    You can now proudly wear a silly pointed hat in public!


    _________________
    ... even professors make mistakes!

    still learning

    Posts : 125
    Join date : 2013-01-20
    Age : 48
    Location : South Wales UK

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by still learning on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:43 am

    Just collect up all your posts and publish them as a book:study: 
    avatar
    Stacey

    Posts : 553
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Location : your worst nightmares

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by Stacey on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:19 am

    are you donating the t-shirts? I think at 1,000 posts, you should get a free burger, fries extra. Are you willing to supply those?

    remember, nobody can take away your Woohoosidan. We both have those now and forever, even if the location of the posts has changed.

    Personally, I miss having RITF breathing down my neck. I'm still breathing down yours; don't you feel that gentle, pleasurable breeze?
    avatar
    Cichorei Kano

    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 857
    Location : the Holy See

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by Cichorei Kano on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:49 am

    finarashi wrote:You can now proudly wear a silly pointed hat in public!
    You were saying ?



    _________________


    "The world is a republic of mediocrities, and always was." (Thomas Carlyle)
    "Nothing is as approved as mediocrity, the majority has established it and it fixes it fangs on whatever gets beyond it either way." (Blaise Pascal)
    "Quand on essaie, c'est difficile. Quand on n'essaie pas, c'est impossible" (Guess Who ?)
    "I am never wrong. Once I thought I was, and that was a mistake."
    avatar
    Cichorei Kano

    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 857
    Location : the Holy See

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by Cichorei Kano on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:49 am

    Stacey wrote:are you donating the t-shirts?  I think at 1,000 posts, you should get a free burger, fries extra. Are you willing to supply those?
    Make your case and take your pick:









    Stacey wrote:remember, nobody can take away your Woohoosidan.  We both have those now and forever, even if the location of the posts has changed.

    Personally, I miss having RITF breathing down my neck.  I'm still breathing down yours; don't you feel that gentle, pleasurable breeze?
    Oh, that's what it was ?  I thought that was just turbulence.


    Last edited by Cichorei Kano on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total


    _________________


    "The world is a republic of mediocrities, and always was." (Thomas Carlyle)
    "Nothing is as approved as mediocrity, the majority has established it and it fixes it fangs on whatever gets beyond it either way." (Blaise Pascal)
    "Quand on essaie, c'est difficile. Quand on n'essaie pas, c'est impossible" (Guess Who ?)
    "I am never wrong. Once I thought I was, and that was a mistake."
    avatar
    Stacey

    Posts : 553
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Location : your worst nightmares

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by Stacey on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:59 am

    meh, I think a simple, understated t-shirt with, "woohooshidan" embroidered in pink on an electric green background would be more formal, and powerful
    avatar
    Cichorei Kano

    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 857
    Location : the Holy See

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by Cichorei Kano on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:54 am

    Stacey wrote:meh, I think a simple, understated t-shirt with, "woohooshidan" embroidered in pink on an electric green background would be more formal, and powerful
    It's easier to get the "electric background" than the "electric green background":






    _________________


    "The world is a republic of mediocrities, and always was." (Thomas Carlyle)
    "Nothing is as approved as mediocrity, the majority has established it and it fixes it fangs on whatever gets beyond it either way." (Blaise Pascal)
    "Quand on essaie, c'est difficile. Quand on n'essaie pas, c'est impossible" (Guess Who ?)
    "I am never wrong. Once I thought I was, and that was a mistake."
    avatar
    Stacey

    Posts : 553
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Location : your worst nightmares

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by Stacey on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:21 am

    Cichorei Kano wrote:
    Stacey wrote:meh, I think a simple, understated t-shirt with, "woohooshidan" embroidered in pink on an electric green background would be more formal, and powerful
    It's easier to get the "electric background" than the "electric green background":




    come on, how many woohooshidans do you know who look like that? You certainly don't. Neither do I. Most of us have multiple surgery scars and resemble Frankesnstein's monster.... with athletic tape and a pot belly
    avatar
    Cichorei Kano

    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 857
    Location : the Holy See

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by Cichorei Kano on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:35 am

    Stacey wrote:
    come on, how many woohooshidans do you know who look like that?  You certainly don't.  Neither do I.  Most of us have multiple surgery scars and resemble Frankesnstein's monster.... with athletic tape and a pot belly
    Don't worry, I trust that many people would just be looking at the kitty anyhow.


    _________________


    "The world is a republic of mediocrities, and always was." (Thomas Carlyle)
    "Nothing is as approved as mediocrity, the majority has established it and it fixes it fangs on whatever gets beyond it either way." (Blaise Pascal)
    "Quand on essaie, c'est difficile. Quand on n'essaie pas, c'est impossible" (Guess Who ?)
    "I am never wrong. Once I thought I was, and that was a mistake."
    avatar
    Stacey

    Posts : 553
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Location : your worst nightmares

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by Stacey on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:45 am

    Cichorei Kano wrote:
    Don't worry, I trust that many people would just be looking at the kitty anyhow.
    that's because most people have never seen a hairless one before



    Sponsored content

    Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:47 am