E-Judo

Judo network and forum

Naming thread?

Creamy creamy baileys

Naming thread?

Post by Creamy creamy baileys on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm

I can see (and am gratified) that we've gone with E-judo...but what happened to the naming discussion thread? Did the forum SS take it out into the night and shoot it?

PS: I tried to create tinyurl/e-judo and tinyurl/ejudo but both were taking by same gaming fanatic. Perhaps it's time for a whip around / domain registration?

I think someone mentioned that a domain name + forwarding would cost $5 / yr - if so, I'd be happy to pay for 10yrs in one go and provide the details to Dew.

Ejudo.com leads to a law firm, of all things. So the available options seem to be ejudo.net and ejudo.tv

Judo Dad

Re: Naming thread?

Post by Judo Dad on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Creamy creamy baileys wrote:I can see (and am gratified) that we've gone with E-judo...but what happened to the naming discussion thread? Did the forum SS take it out into the night and shoot it?

PS: I tried to create tinyurl/e-judo and tinyurl/ejudo but both were taking by same gaming fanatic. Perhaps it's time for a whip around / domain registration?

I think someone mentioned that a domain name + forwarding would cost $5 / yr - if so, I'd be happy to pay for 10yrs in one go and provide the details to Dew.

Ejudo.com leads to a law firm, of all things. So the available options seem to be ejudo.net and ejudo.tv

ejudo.net sounds good

The_Harvest

Post by The_Harvest on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Isn't ejudo the leading japanese judo site?

http://www.ejudo.info/

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
    Roman 3:23-26

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
    Ephesians 2:8-10

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:43 am

Anyone can buy any domain name they want and direct it wherever they want - I could buy popsicle.co.uk and direct it to the bbc news site if I wanted to - so do as you please - in a way its good if you have a domain name because if for some reason this forum goes down you can direct it wherever you want - a new forum - whatever you like. This forum is not currently accepting donations.
    Judo Dad

Post by Judo Dad on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 am

+1

The Header E-Judo seems most approppriatte and with the address judo.forumsmotion.com the site should be easy to find for anyone with even the most basic of internet search skills.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:35 am