E-Judo

Judo network and forum

Don't underestimate a good baseball bat !

Cichorei Kano

Don't underestimate a good baseball bat !

Post by Cichorei Kano on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:30 pm

"The world is a republic of mediocrities, and always was." (Thomas Carlyle)
    "Nothing is as approved as mediocrity, the majority has established it and it fixes it fangs on whatever gets beyond it either way." (Blaise Pascal)
    "Quand on essaie, c'est difficile. Quand on n'essaie pas, c'est impossible" (Guess Who ?)
    "I am never wrong. Once I thought I was, and that was a mistake."
    afulldeck

Re: Don't underestimate a good baseball bat !

Post by afulldeck on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:04 am

That was certainly a bad day at the office. He was lucky he want not killed. Also, those kicks where not needed since he still didn't have his equilibrium back.

Post by NBK on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:49 am

afulldeck wrote:That was certainly a bad day at the office. He was lucky he want not killed. Also, those kicks where not needed since he still didn't have his equilibrium back.
    A couple useful lessons there.

Offer gratuitous violence to strangers don't be surprised if you get it back in spades.

A chair can be a handy improvised weapon, although this guy didn't press his attack, only blocked

I thought both men showed remarkable restraint - I think I'd beaten him to a pulp just on general principle or adrenaline alone if he kept moving. If he's already pulled a knife he might have a backup or even a firearm.

tafftaz

Post by tafftaz on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:52 am

I'm with bill on this one. I have no sympathy for low life scum such as the ones in the video.
    You live by the sword, you die by the sword.
    BillC

Post by BillC on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:22 am

NBK wrote:
    A couple useful lessons there.

Offer gratuitous violence to strangers don't be surprised if you get it back in spades.

A chair can be a handy improvised weapon, although this guy didn't press his attack, only blocked

I thought both men showed remarkable restraint - I think I'd beaten him to a pulp just on general principle or adrenaline alone if he kept moving.  If he's already pulled a knife he might have a backup or even a firearm.

A third lesson perhaps ... from time to time practice the attacks ... and maybe the defenses ... of the goshinjutsu left-handed.

When two strong men stand face to face, though they come from the ends of the earth!

- Kipling

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:45 pm