E-Judo

Judo network and forum


    just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Share

    amazingjudo

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2015-02-09

    just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by amazingjudo on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:46 am

    TomGabay the cute boy ...
    This boy just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!
    He learn judo just few months but he so talent for his age this is just one ippon from a lot of wins of him

    ok so look at this video and say if you love ..







    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNBe3ogt3nuJP0hRXly9Psg/videos
    avatar
    NittyRanks

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2013-05-10
    Location : New York State

    Re: just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by NittyRanks on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:03 am

    Very nice.

    amazingjudo

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2015-02-09

    Re: just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by amazingjudo on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:04 am

    thanks Very Happy
    avatar
    Ben Reinhardt

    Posts : 794
    Join date : 2012-12-28
    Location : Bonners Ferry, Idaho, USA

    Re: just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by Ben Reinhardt on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:54 am

    Where do they teach 4 year olds to get a high collar grip and do full on randori ? Just wondering...


    _________________
    Falling for Judo Since 1980
    avatar
    BillC

    Posts : 806
    Join date : 2012-12-28
    Location : Vista, California

    Re: just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by BillC on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:30 am

    Ben Reinhardt wrote:Where do they teach 4 year olds to get a high collar grip and do full on randori ? Just wondering...

    Guessing by the youtube posting ... in Israel in this case. But it's hardly unique, Ben, you know that. You and I can agree all day long that this is waaaaaaaay too young to be doing judo ... but we ain't gonna win that argument.


    _________________
    Oh, East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,
    Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God's great Judgment Seat;
    But there is neither East nor West, Border, nor Breed, nor Birth,
    When two strong men stand face to face, though they come from the ends of the earth!

    - Kipling
    avatar
    judo66

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2012-12-30

    Re: just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by judo66 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:47 am

    BillC wrote:
    Ben Reinhardt wrote:Where do they teach 4 year olds to get a high collar grip and do full on randori ? Just wondering...

    Guessing by the youtube posting ... in Israel in this case.  But it's hardly unique, Ben, you know that.  You and I can agree all day long that this is waaaaaaaay too young to be doing judo ... but we ain't gonna win that argument.

    Well that makes at least the three of us and I know some people who share that opinion.
    avatar
    Ben Reinhardt

    Posts : 794
    Join date : 2012-12-28
    Location : Bonners Ferry, Idaho, USA

    Re: just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by Ben Reinhardt on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:04 am

    BillC wrote:
    Ben Reinhardt wrote:Where do they teach 4 year olds to get a high collar grip and do full on randori ? Just wondering...

    Guessing by the youtube posting ... in Israel in this case.  But it's hardly unique, Ben, you know that.  You and I can agree all day long that this is waaaaaaaay too young to be doing judo ... but we ain't gonna win that argument.

    I'm not arguing, a discussion would be nice, though. No, it's not unique, which is unfortunate.

    Australia seems to think it's OK for 7 year olds to do judo under what appear to be normal shiai rules with 10 year olds.

    If anybody here thinks it's OK, let's hear why. Maybe we can all learn something new.

    But this whole forum doesn't really discuss much anymore in any depth or detail very often.







    _________________
    Falling for Judo Since 1980
    avatar
    Ben Reinhardt

    Posts : 794
    Join date : 2012-12-28
    Location : Bonners Ferry, Idaho, USA

    Re: just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by Ben Reinhardt on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:06 am

    judo66 wrote:
    BillC wrote:
    Ben Reinhardt wrote:Where do they teach 4 year olds to get a high collar grip and do full on randori ? Just wondering...

    Guessing by the youtube posting ... in Israel in this case.  But it's hardly unique, Ben, you know that.  You and I can agree all day long that this is waaaaaaaay too young to be doing judo ... but we ain't gonna win that argument.

    Well that makes at least the three of us and I know some people who share that opinion.

    What bothers me even more is that fact that the video is basically showing off the 4 year old, who I doubt understands what he's doing, or cares about publicity.

    So, who is the video for, then ? Not the child...



    _________________
    Falling for Judo Since 1980
    avatar
    contrarian

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2013-04-28

    Re: just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by contrarian on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:06 am

    amazingjudo wrote:TomGabay the cute boy ...
    This boy just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!
    He learn judo just few months but he so talent for his age this is just one ippon from a lot of wins of him

    ok so look at this video and say if you love ..




    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNBe3ogt3nuJP0hRXly9Psg/videos



    I too have mixed feeling about this.

    kids at that age can take a fall amazingly well, so i am sure the other kid was ok after...

    my daughter just started competing a few weeks ago, she's 11 now, and so far went to 3 tournaments. she's been doing judo for over 2 years now, so i am accustomed to watching her do randori, but i learned that watching her in a tournament is entirely a different matter. my gut was wrenching, watching my flesh and blood out there... there is an infamous boxing match, where a mother of one of the boxers jumps into the ring and starts hitting on the opposing boxer with her show. i could now understand why she did that.

    we actually have 3 israeli kids at my club in canada and i found that when they first came in, they had absolutely no concept of waza. it was obvious that they were pushed to compete without much consideration for detail. 3 is an extremely horrid sample size so it would be wrong of me to generalize the judo program of an entire country though.

    blah, blah, blah...

    i'm just happy that my girl loves doing judo, and when she comes out to train, it's because she wants to, and i have no say in it, and i wish the same for everybody.
    avatar
    Ben Reinhardt

    Posts : 794
    Join date : 2012-12-28
    Location : Bonners Ferry, Idaho, USA

    Re: just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by Ben Reinhardt on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:06 am

    contrarian wrote:
    amazingjudo wrote:TomGabay the cute boy ...
    This boy just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!
    He learn judo just few months but he so talent for his age this is just one ippon from a lot of wins of him

    ok so look at this video and say if you love ..




    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNBe3ogt3nuJP0hRXly9Psg/videos



    I too have mixed feeling about this.

    kids at that age can take a fall amazingly well, so i am sure the other kid was ok after...  

    my daughter just started competing a few weeks ago, she's 11 now,  and so far went to 3 tournaments. she's been doing judo for over 2 years now, so i am accustomed to watching her do randori, but i learned that watching her in a tournament is entirely a different matter. my gut was wrenching, watching my flesh and blood out there... there is an infamous boxing match, where a mother of one of the boxers jumps into the ring and starts hitting on the opposing boxer with her show. i could now understand why she did that.

    we actually have 3 israeli kids at my club in canada and i found that when they first came in, they had absolutely no concept of waza. it was obvious that they were pushed to compete without much consideration for detail. 3 is an extremely horrid sample size so it would be wrong of me to generalize the judo program of an entire country though.

    blah, blah, blah...

    i'm just happy that my girl loves doing judo, and when she comes out to train, it's because she wants to, and i have no say in it, and i wish the same for everybody.

    11 year old competing after 2 years of Judo is one thing...more power to her !

    4 year olds are not great at doing ukemi, let alone the complex coordination involved in throwing...their heads are still too heavy for their necks. Which results in heads hitting the tatami.

    So I have to disagree about 4 year olds "falling amazingly well".


    _________________
    Falling for Judo Since 1980

    Sponsored content

    Re: just 4 year old boy but he win with a spectacular victory ...!!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:28 pm