E-Judo

Judo network and forum

Arima Sumitomo

NBK

Re: Arima Sumitomo

Post by NBK on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Udon wrote:NBK, I, for one , will buy your book. Do you have any idea when it will be available?

Well, that makes two presold! Thank you.

The plan is in a couple of years. I have some business that may get in the way but I thought it would be nice to have it out before the Tokyo Olympics.

Udon

Post by Udon on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Best of luck!

NBK

Post by NBK on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:55 pm

finarashi wrote:Admiral Togo was so loved that a Finnish company launched in 1980s a series of beers called admiral (Amiraali) O.K. the beer and the bottle were always the same, but the label had different famous admirals.
    When japanese found out they started importing this beer. And when Finns stopped the manufacture they promptly bootlegged the beer.
    And you can still buy it!
    Admiral beer ad
    This website says that the Amiraali beer actually stopped making in Japan and a company imports it from Holland, slaps the old label on it and sells it today.
    http://suomi.racco.mikeneko.jp/Elama/togo-j.html

noboru

Post by noboru on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:04 pm

I looked to this book again and I found lot of interesting pictures with judo waza. Todays versions of more Nagewaza techniques are different than in a book (Seoiotoshi, Taiotoshi etc.).

They are some techniques unknown for me - for example Tsuriotoshi (page 207), - locks in standing Gyakuyubi (reverse finger), Tegatame...

Part IV Mental Culture is very interesting.

and other chapters more too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:16 pm

Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:16 pm