E-Judo

Judo network and forum

CAUTION: kusakurashop.com is NOT the KuSakura Company website!!!

MeijiDaiPower

CAUTION: kusakurashop.com is NOT the KuSakura Company website!!!

Post by MeijiDaiPower on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:42 am

The kusakurashop.com is NOT the KuSakura website although they are trying to make it look so. It is another company, Seido, owned and operated by French Ex-Pats in Japan. They claim that they "partner" with KuSakura to sell certain products. There are many secondary net sellers in Japan that do this however what they don't do is attempt to brand or make their site look like the official company as these people do. If one doesn't look VERY closely you wouldn't realize you are not dealing with KuSakura unless you look at the "About" section of the website. scratch

Although not uncommon I find this kind of practice reprehensible and deceptive not to mention against the spirit of Judo as we practitioners know it.  Would also add that they are charging a premium compared to purchasing directly from KuSakura.
    Jonesy

Re: CAUTION: kusakurashop.com is NOT the KuSakura Company website!!!

Post by Jonesy on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:12 am

I think your response is OTT. I understand that they offer s good service and are helpful and knowledgable re the products.

classicschmosby

Post by classicschmosby on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:02 am

I agree, maybe not best practice but I had no problems when using them and never assumed them to be the official supplier. They never claim to be but maybe they should make it clearer that they are not kusakura themselves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:49 am