E-Judo

Judo network and forum


    Guamjudo

    Share
    avatar
    Steve Leadbeater

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2013-02-26
    Age : 61
    Location : Sydney Australia

    Guamjudo

    Post by Steve Leadbeater on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 pm

    Hi there......does any forum member and former judoinfo.com forum member remember a cocky mouthy young kid who used to get into serious discussions / arguments with us on the old site............ his name was GUAMJUDO...??

    I'm sitting in the Lounge room of Super heavyweight Olympian RIC BLAS Jnr. right now......I have been here 3 days and only had fun, it seems as if Guam is Pacific Ocean Party Central.

    I said I'm here to train and hopefully lose weight..............  Ric just laughed and poured another drink.

    Saying hello from Guam to our old forum friends..   Judosensei, CK, MikeHannon, Stacey, The Guv'nor, Mongo, PTNIppon, Aquablue and Quicksilver
    to name but a few, but greetings to those I haven't mentioned, you are not forgotten or ignored.

    Perhaps one day we can get together in ""real life"" and party somewhere.

    Until then..

    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    avatar
    Jihef

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2013-09-06
    Location : Brussels, Belgium

    Re: Guamjudo

    Post by Jihef on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 pm

    Steve Leadbeater wrote: Saying hello from Guam to our old forum friends..   Judosensei, CK, MikeHannon, Stacey, The Guv'nor, Mongo, PTNIppon, Aquablue and Quicksilver
    to name but a few, but greetings to those I haven't mentioned, you are not forgotten or ignored.

    Perhaps one day we can get together in ""real life"" and party somewhere.
    Oh,
    I thought you were about to say “Perhaps one day we can get together in ""real life"" and train together.”
    Wink


    _________________
    judoratt wrote: "You need a quality instructor to learn this. No one should try to learn judo from the internet."
     study
    avatar
    Steve Leadbeater

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2013-02-26
    Age : 61
    Location : Sydney Australia

    Re: Guamjudo

    Post by Steve Leadbeater on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:44 am

    [quote="Jihef"]
    Steve Leadbeater wrote: Saying hello from Guam to our old forum friends..   Judosensei, CK, MikeHannon, Stacey, The Guv'nor, Mongo, PTNIppon, Aquablue and Quicksilver
    to name but a few, but greetings to those I haven't mentioned, you are not forgotten or ignored.

    Perhaps one day we can get together in ""real life"" and party somewhere.
    Oh,
    I thought you were about to say “Perhaps one day we can get together in ""real life"" and train together.”
    Wink [/quote



    ""Party together""...."Train together"".................It's all the same, isn't it ?? afterall, Judo is a time for Celebration !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    avatar
    Jihef

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2013-09-06
    Location : Brussels, Belgium

    Re: Guamjudo

    Post by Jihef on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:19 pm

    Steve Leadbeater wrote: ""Party together""...."Train together"".................It's all the same, isn't it ??  afterall, Judo is a time for Celebration !!    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Most probably, but I always insist to train first.

    That gives all a pretty good reason to re-hydrate afterwards. Cool


    _________________
    judoratt wrote: "You need a quality instructor to learn this. No one should try to learn judo from the internet."
     study
    avatar
    Steve Leadbeater

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2013-02-26
    Age : 61
    Location : Sydney Australia

    Re: Guamjudo

    Post by Steve Leadbeater on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:36 am

    Jihef wrote:
    Steve Leadbeater wrote: ""Party together""...."Train together"".................It's all the same, isn't it ??  afterall, Judo is a time for Celebration !!    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Most probably, but I always insist to train first.

    That gives all a pretty good reason to re-hydrate afterwards. Cool


    Yup.....I'll drink to that !! cheers

    Sponsored content

    Re: Guamjudo

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:51 pm