E-Judo

Judo network and forum


    Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Share

    erikammurphy

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-02
    Age : 23
    Location : South Korea

    Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by erikammurphy on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:05 pm

    Nice to meet you guys!
    I'm new here and let me introduce myself.
    I'm Erika and I'm 19/f. Currently I'm living in South Korea and I've been living here since 2001.
    I'm also half Korean. I began Judo here and have been doing Judo for 4 years. I'm a 2nd degree black belt in Judo and Tae Kwon Do.
    I compete here which I won a few competitions. I am in love with Judo and I think it is the right martial arts for me. I am planning on joining the
    military and learn MMA in the states and I think Judo would help me with that. Anyways I'm glad to be part of this and I would be posting some videos of my competitions soon!

    -Erika
    avatar
    ThePieman

    Posts : 263
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by ThePieman on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:49 pm

    Welcome Erica, Smile

    I look forward to seeing your videos!
    avatar
    OldeEnglishD

    Posts : 94
    Join date : 2012-12-28
    Location : Michigan

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by OldeEnglishD on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:50 pm

    Welcome to the Forum Erica! We are all fairly new here as this forum just started up.


    _________________
    If you think, you are late. If you are late, you use strength. If you use strength, you tire. If you tire, you die.

    Give me a lever and a place to stand and I shall move the earth - Archimedes
    avatar
    genetic judoka

    Posts : 541
    Join date : 2012-12-30
    Age : 30
    Location : Florida

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by genetic judoka on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:09 am

    wouldn't mind seeing these videos. and pieman, I like the new avatar
    avatar
    ThePieman

    Posts : 263
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by ThePieman on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:11 am

    genetic judoka wrote:wouldn't mind seeing these videos. and pieman, I like the new avatar

    Why thank you sir.

    I see you are biding your time choosing your pic, are you waiting for the wedding photos to come through? Very Happy
    avatar
    genetic judoka

    Posts : 541
    Join date : 2012-12-30
    Age : 30
    Location : Florida

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by genetic judoka on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:14 am

    ThePieman wrote:
    genetic judoka wrote:wouldn't mind seeing these videos. and pieman, I like the new avatar

    Why thank you sir.

    I see you are biding your time choosing your pic, are you waiting for the wedding photos to come through? Very Happy

    trying to find one I like, really. I've narrowed it down to a few, and have considered using a wedding photo. I'm just having a hard time getting one that fits in the rather stringent requirements while still looking good.
    avatar
    BillC

    Posts : 806
    Join date : 2012-12-28
    Location : Vista, California

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by BillC on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:06 am

    erikammurphy wrote:Nice to meet you guys!
    ... I am in love with Judo and I think it is the right martial arts for me. I am planning on joining the
    military and learn MMA in the states and I think Judo would help me with that. ...
    -Erika

    So when they ship you to Camp Pendleton or MCAS Miramar you can join our club or one of our satellite programs. Johnny G would train you free for a year if you would just teach his fiance how to shop at the Korean market and brew up a proper bowl of yukgaejang or kimchijjige. Wink

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 am

    Welcome Erika Very Happy

    erikammurphy

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-02
    Age : 23
    Location : South Korea

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by erikammurphy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:25 pm

    BillC wrote:
    erikammurphy wrote:Nice to meet you guys!
    ... I am in love with Judo and I think it is the right martial arts for me. I am planning on joining the
    military and learn MMA in the states and I think Judo would help me with that. ...
    -Erika

    So when they ship you to Camp Pendleton or MCAS Miramar you can join our club or one of our satellite programs. Johnny G would train you free for a year if you would just teach his fiance how to shop at the Korean market and brew up a proper bowl of yukgaejang or kimchijjige. Wink

    I'm actually joining the Navy haha. And that would be cool I know how to make kimchijige but it is really hard to make yukgaejang. (:
    avatar
    BillC

    Posts : 806
    Join date : 2012-12-28
    Location : Vista, California

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by BillC on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:44 pm

    [quote="erikammurphy"][quote="BillC"]
    erikammurphy wrote:I'm actually joining the Navy haha. And that would be cool I know how to make kimchijige but it is really hard to make yukgaejang. (:

    Plenty of sailors ... especially corpsmen ... around Pendleton ... but I know what you mean. If you end up at San Diego or thereabouts you can check in with Bruce Knight at NAS North Island.

    erikammurphy

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-02
    Age : 23
    Location : South Korea

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by erikammurphy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:06 pm

    [quote="BillC"][quote="erikammurphy"]
    BillC wrote:
    erikammurphy wrote:I'm actually joining the Navy haha. And that would be cool I know how to make kimchijige but it is really hard to make yukgaejang. (:

    Plenty of sailors ... especially corpsmen ... around Pendleton ... but I know what you mean. If you end up at San Diego or thereabouts you can check in with Bruce Knight at NAS North Island.


    That's cool, maybe if I have the chance I'll try it out (:

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:47 am