E-Judo

Judo network and forum

Paragraphs

Hanon

Paragraphs

Post by Hanon on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:08 am

Every post I now write comes out as one large paragraph when in fact I break posts down into paragraphs allowing spaces etc? Any idea why this is happening?
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Classic example is this post, I leave a space between the 'Thanks' and the 'Mike' yet they print all as one paragraph? Bunched up.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" S Hawking.
    Stacey

Re: Paragraphs

Post by Stacey on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:52 am

my guess is that the forum software is interpreting the "return" key as <br> instead of <p>, assuming it's using standard html.

That would have to be fixed at a different level than I'm comfortable accessing, if I'm even close to being right. But I get you - I find it annoying. I do tend to break things up, too, as the space makes it easier to read.
    Carlo

Post by Carlo on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Hanon,

I'm not sure what is causing this at the moment, but I'm looking into it.

Hanon

Post by Hanon on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:48 am

Carlo wrote:Hi Hanon,

I'm not sure what is causing this at the moment, but I'm looking into it.
    Thank you Carlo. I have just read of the passing of Fukuda sensei. Most upsetting. Most upsetting indeed.
    Mike

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" S Hawking.
    Carlo

Post by Carlo on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:50 am

Yes, I have just read that too.....very sad indeed.
    Carlo

Post by Carlo on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:46 pm

I think I have solved the formatting issue. Can you let me know if you still have problems.

Hanon

Post by Hanon on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 am

Carlo wrote:I think I have solved the formatting issue. Can you let me know if you still have problems.

Fixed cheers

Mike bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content