E-Judo

Judo network and forum

Teddy Riner and Ilias Iliadis

ThePieman

Teddy Riner and Ilias Iliadis

Post by ThePieman on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 am

This video was posted earlier on the old JF, the best bit is the telling off at the end! Laughing

Dalai Lama

Re: Teddy Riner and Ilias Iliadis

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:50 am

Humorous video. Can anyone speak to the kind of rapport competitors have with each other on that level? Are most friendly with each other, not talk to each other, or is it more like a typical work place environment?
    judoratt

Post by judoratt on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:49 am

Dave R. wrote:Humorous video. Can anyone speak to the kind of rapport competitors have with each other on that level? Are most friendly with each other, not talk to each other, or is it more like a typical work place environment?

Dave,
    Most of the athletes have a good rapport it would be much closer than a workplace. These athletes spend alot of time together in these camps training, eating resting and regularly staying in the same hotel. 90% of these athletes are prety decent people and there is alott of interaction between the top players. What I assume happened here is that Iliadis's coach comes up to him and tells him that Teddy is sitting rounds out, and Iliadis goes over to Teddy and tells him to get his arse out on the mat. BTW also notice the large collum Teddy is standing by , it is a great place to hide from a coach. Smile
    ThePieman

Post by ThePieman on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:04 am

Dave R. wrote:Humorous video. Can anyone speak to the kind of rapport competitors have with each other on that level? Are most friendly with each other, not talk to each other, or is it more like a typical work place environment?

Speak up Dave! Very Happy

Dalai Lama

The_Harvest

Post by The_Harvest on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:40 am

judoratt wrote:

Dave,
    Most of the athletes have a good rapport it would be much closer than a workplace. These athletes spend alot of time together in these camps training, eating resting and regularly staying in the same hotel. 90% of these athletes are prety decent people and there is alott of interaction between the top players. What I assume happened here is that Iliadis's coach comes up to him and tells him that Teddy is sitting rounds out, and Iliadis goes over to Teddy and tells him to get his arse out on the mat. BTW also notice the large collum Teddy is standing by , it is a great place to hide from a coach. Smile

That guy is actually on of the French coaches.

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
    Roman 3:23-26

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
    Ephesians 2:8-10

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:15 am

judoratt wrote:

Dave,
    That is really interesting. I appreciate the insight.

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:20 am

ThePieman wrote:

Speak up Dave! Very Happy
    When I write my response on another document (say a Word document) and I paste it in the web form it changes the text size. I'm not sure why. I usually fix it but I didn't notice when I sent the message.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:54 pm