E-Judo

Judo network and forum

What happen to the forum?

afulldeck

What happen to the forum?

Post by afulldeck on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:05 am

The forum seemed to be down for 24/36 hours? What happened? If it happens again what should non-administrator types do?

Re: What happen to the forum?

Post by NBK on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:14 am

Try again later?

Or are you asking if there is a way to report that it is down? That's a good question.
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 am

afulldeck wrote:The forum seemed to be down for 24/36 hours? What happened? If it happens again what should non-administrator types do?

The NSA was doing maintenance on its servers ...

However, I am currently reading your E-mails and notice that all the addressees are getting them again ... Your passwords are still working fine, and your bank account operates normally too.

"The world is a republic of mediocrities, and always was." (Thomas Carlyle)
    "Nothing is as approved as mediocrity, the majority has established it and it fixes it fangs on whatever gets beyond it either way." (Blaise Pascal)
    "Quand on essaie, c'est difficile. Quand on n'essaie pas, c'est impossible" (Guess Who ?)
    "I am never wrong. Once I thought I was, and that was a mistake."
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:21 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    afulldeck wrote:The forum seemed to be down for 24/36 hours? What happened? If it happens again what should non-administrator types do?

However, I am currently reading your E-mails and notice that all the addressees are getting them again ...   Your passwords are still working fine, and your bank account operates normally too.

Oh great, I was worried there for a moment. And since your already there please take the money from the '419' fund, feel free to a western Union money transfer....

Post by Stacey on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:29 am

sorry about that. it was my fault. the entire internet went down for about 48 hours. The NSA found my prn collection, and well, one thing led to another and half the NSA is now hospitalized and in traction. Apparently, I should have posted warnings, "do not try this at home, in the office, and without EMTs standing nearby"
    Stacey

Post by Stacey on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:33 am

on the lighter side, as a result of Obamacare, medical personnel around the US are becoming much more competent in the treatment of deep fabric burns, and numerous and ferriers are now considered medical professionals. Don't worry, the NSA will be back to full force in 72 hours or so, once the gas clears their systems.....
    Q mystic

Post by Q mystic on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Cichorei Kano wrote:

However, I am currently reading your E-mails and notice that all the addressees are getting them again ...   Your passwords are still working fine, and your bank account operates normally too.

lol. Young girl talking to Obama..

young girl: my dad says you are spying on us.

Obama: He's not your dad.

Post by Carlo on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:45 pm

It seems there was some unscheduled maintenance on the servers that affected all of the forumotion forums.

See here - http://help.forumotion.com/t125477-forum-maintenance
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:55 am

Carlo wrote:It seems there was some unscheduled maintenance on the servers that affected all of the forumotion forums.

See here - http://help.forumotion.com/t125477-forum-maintenance

Thanks...

Gus

Post by Gus on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:50 pm

[quote="afulldeck"] If it happens again what should non-administrator types do? [/quote

Get your ass off the internet and go and do some training Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:00 pm